An Unexpected Visitor

KeithbHumphreys | 01:20 | 0 comments | Filed under Labels: ,


You don't expect company when you are on the toilet but I did yesterday at work. While sitting in a cubicle minding my own business, doing what I was meant to be doing under the door walked in a mouse. It was a brave little soul as it stopped and just looked up at me. I must admit I froze and all the thoughts that I could easily survive a Bushtucker Trial involving rats soon evaporated.

It wasn't going to move so I banged my foot on the ground and it legged it. I quickly finished what I was doing  and came out of the cubicle and would you believe it, it was waiting for me. I made a swift movement and it disappeared and I was out of there like a shot.

I'm sorry I didn't wash my hands      

0 comments



Post a Comment :


Twitter